Wow, sorry about going AWOL on my blog the last couple weeks, it's just that the holidays really take the life out of me! Plus I got the flu and have been pretty close to death's fugly door this last week. No seriously, when I get sick, I retain a shit load of water, break out and makeup just seems to magnify my ugliness. This is what I see in the mirror when I get sick:
At least I still do my hair all cute, don't I? But hey, I'm almost all better now, so don't be turned off just yet!
Any who, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! You know, the more I think about it, 2010 was full of shit wasn't it? That's all right, I have a very good feeling 2011 will be an amazing year! Thank you Jesus, it's about time!
Here's my 2011 New Year's resolution list:
- Not fart as much as I usually do, but switch to burping instead. It's far more socially accepted and easier to muffle in libraries.
- Eat less Greek yogurt, it's going to be the death of me!
- Watch more TV and read less. Do you know how many of my favorite shows I've missed trying to get smarter?!?
- Play more video games and do less housework. More 'Me Time'!
- Stop making fun of people behind their back, instead make fun of them to their face.
- Lose all the weight I gained from overeating on Christmas eve, Christmas, the day after Christmas and all other 362 days this year.
- Be wiser and offer annoying and unsolicited advice often.
- Start drinking more. Particularly red wine instead of white and Guinness instead of Heineken. The more the better.
- Be more daring. Think bright blue eye shadow daring.
- Make more of a conversation with taxi drivers instead of letting Paul deal with it every time. What? How can you seriously talk about the weather every time you get into a taxi?!?
Think I can actually stick to them?
What are you guys setting as your resolutions?